Thursday, December 1, 2016

Exploring New Horizons


A colleague of mine once told how she wish she's like me, " a risk taker" and I was like.....
 

I don't really consider myself like one.

I've been  technically  working for a decade now, and in that length of time I had work with two employers yet, with my first one  that I worked for with no less than 7 years, 3 years and counting with my current.Maybe it can be considered as loyalty, but honestly I am just afraid to get out in the open. It can be a good thing for my portfolio maybe but with the intense competition out there it can not fill the void of not having a diploma.

 I am someone whose afraid to get out of my comfort zone,I am gonna hold on until the very end of the string, just like what I have been doing now.

To be perfectly  blunt about it,  I am barely managing with my current job there has been countless of times that I've been disappointed and discouraged with, and has been advised by my good friend to get out there and find a new job, yet still here I am. Talk about stubbornness

On the other side, I have a lot business ideas on my mind but yet to execute it....the literally all are just but plans #procrastination
Until finally, I was like hit by a strong volt of lightning in a flash I've made a solid business plan ( char.com.choss). It is just but a dream but I am now working it  out with a good partner and hopefully very soon we can start kickin'.

I am not leaving my comfort zone yet ,but  hopefully this one is the right way towards that exit door.
 
Watch out for the launch of ......very....very soon
Your Wallet-friendly OOTD and other fashion needs ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Scattered thoughts on my " POST ITS"

It's a Sunday afternoon at wala masyadong ganap sa work, medyo nabagot din ng konti, kaya napag tripan ko ang "post it" sa PC...