Sunday, December 18, 2016

Buffet Raid ala Mokz

I can give up buying new clothes,much more gadgets but never will I give up on food - that's pretty obvious with my baby fats😁.

I am normally "tihik/ kuripot" but when it comes to food nahhh! I could spend more than what I am earning on a daily basis, if I won't control myself.
But that wasn"t the case last Thursday, Dec. 15,2016 as we got a treat of more than 5bucks dinner,@ Manuel's Restaurant in  Cebu Parklane Hotel. For someone like me who is contented at carenderia food & fast food chain value meal , a diner at a hotel is definitely a luxury, therefore I have to make extra sulit!
1st plate: soup & main course right away
white rice - the essential
spare ribs - the "bomb" legit!
roasted chicken w/ raisin - nothing extra ordinary except it has raisins
chopsuey - don't want to get veggies can't turn away from my favourite


2nd plate: it's all about sushi
too bad I did get the name of all these but I fall in love with these. I did not like these when I first came there but I guess this time around my taste buds have improve
3rd plate : dessert round 1



and for the last panghimagas , halo-halo it is!

food display

Was it all worth it? Definitely it was, been there twice now and I would love to come again, but first I wish to try another place next time

Food tastes so much better when shared and so my date for that night...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Scattered thoughts on my " POST ITS"

It's a Sunday afternoon at wala masyadong ganap sa work, medyo nabagot din ng konti, kaya napag tripan ko ang "post it" sa PC...