Tuesday, September 22, 2015

raindrops thoughts

it has been a little while since my last post in here. got a lot of thoughts to write actually but didn't have enough inspiration yet or drive I should say to write one good post. I am still lost and hiding myself over being busy keeping up with quota among others. until finally today...another rainy tuesday, in the middle of work my brain cells are finally back in work for some thing like this, along with the creative and hopeless romantic side of me, I was able to pull off this title-less poem. Actually have thought of a couple of title already, but feels like nothing fits. So I will leave this as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Scattered thoughts on my " POST ITS"

It's a Sunday afternoon at wala masyadong ganap sa work, medyo nabagot din ng konti, kaya napag tripan ko ang "post it" sa PC...