Sunday, May 8, 2011

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MAMA


I wish to hug you tight, whisper I love you sweetly
And say: Happy Mother’s Day Mama so dearly..
But space don’t allow me from doing so
Though space won’t allow me to tell you directly,
Still, it doesn’t prevent me from writing this piece
For me to express how grateful to God I am
For giving me someone like you!

Yes, it’s true! You may not be the mother,
That someone would envy me to have a mama like you,
I may not display my affection to you
But deep in my heart I want you to know:
That no matter what had happen, what will happen
If I had a time machine, to go back to time I was born
I will ask God for you to be my mama,
For I will never be who I am and never be this strong
To face each trial I had encounter
If I wasn’t molded by the experiences
I’ve been through with you Mama

I love you so much Mama!
Hope you still feel it deep inside
I may not be able to understand why it has to be like that
But in due time, when all the wounds heal
I know that space will be deleted
HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY MAMA!<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Scattered thoughts on my " POST ITS"

It's a Sunday afternoon at wala masyadong ganap sa work, medyo nabagot din ng konti, kaya napag tripan ko ang "post it" sa PC...