Friday, April 8, 2011

FIRST THINGS IN MY LIFE

MY FIRST EVER DECLAMATION PIECE

Who wouldn't love declamation pieces?

I was on my sophomore year way back in high school, when my English teacher ask me to declaim during our annual United Nation Day.I really don't have any idea how to deliver it, and in fact haven/t done it before.But then it excite me coz I love being on stage doing recitals.(hahahaha..it boost my self confidence:0 ) wheeeeh ).And so to make a long story short my teacher wrote a piece for me and it goes like this:

I DID IT!
Honorable judges, friends, ladies and gentlemen...
I did it!

Oh yes, I admit, I did it, but let me tell you one thing:
I am just a simple person
I only want happiness and friends...
I didnt dream of becoming a queen, an actress or perhaps a singer

Until one day, I met John
The apple of eyes!
He was tall, dark and handsome!
And oh I was struck with his dimples
There were nights, I wasn't able to sleep..
Dreaming of my night in shining armor..

Then He courted me and i answered YES!
At the start we had fun together, we shared memories of togetherness

I love John so much..I sent him to College
And give him everything my money could offer
Expensive clothes, flashy car and sets of jewelries

It was his graduation day,
I hadn't seen him
So I went straight to the place where his graduation is going to be held..

JOHN CRUZ!...CUM LAUDE!
I heard it right! my heart jumps with joy
But, oh no! John on stage with other woman!

My blood rose up to my head!
So I grab the gun inside my bag...and...BANG!
There he was, DEAD!
With a lady shouting for his name, whom I learned his wife for months now

Honorable judges, friends, ladies and gentlemen
I did it for love sake.

bow!

I haven't save a hard copy of this but has kept a soft copy in my head..(weeehhh!d nga).My deepest gratitude to my English teacher Ms. Vicky Damole for writing this piece for me.And take note, I had also used this during our NSTP Culmination Day.Well, it was that the situation needed it..hahahaha.Every section has to present atleast 2 numbers during our culminating activity and my CI-207-C section only had one a comical skit,that's why I was force to recite this again.Though I was force, not exactly forced to do coz I volunteered I was still satisfied atleast we were able to present what was required and I was able to "WOW"  my classmates..hahahahahaha:)..( ganyan lang magbuhat ng sariling bangko...hehehehehe...kayo how will make buhat your own bagko...?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Scattered thoughts on my " POST ITS"

It's a Sunday afternoon at wala masyadong ganap sa work, medyo nabagot din ng konti, kaya napag tripan ko ang "post it" sa PC...