Tuesday, July 31, 2012

RANDOM THOUGHTS

MY FINDS; HOPELESS ROMANTIC THOUGHTS ON THIS WINDY 31ST OF JULY



I’m halfway through with all my usual evening reports tonight, and all these percents and percentage is eating my patience way out. And as much as I wanna take a nap once again my best friend Insomnia didn’t allow me to sleep this windy mornite, too bad fb page is silent and twitter isn’t working profoundly. Aw! That’s when you spell L- I- F- E.

Thus, to defeat this boredom Mr. Google is of great help. As I was reminiscing days ago, I stumble upon this very nice quote from Nicholas Sparks that reads like this:

“It happens to everyone as they grow up. You find out who you are and what you want, and then you realize that people you’ve known forever don’t see things the way you do. So you keep the wonderful memories, but find yourself moving on.”

There it goes, my hopeless romantic engine is now on w/ two of my usual nightly companion: love songs played from my favorite station plus a cup of chocolate flavored coffee….after skimming and scanning… there you have it! PAK!

"We were given: Two hands to hold. Two legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else for us to find."

"When you loved someone, you put their needs before your own. No matter how inconceivable those needs were; no matter how much it made you feel like you were ripping yourself into pieces."
-Chris Harte, The Pact

"I finally understood what true love meant. . . love meant that you care for another person's happiness more than your own, no matter how painful the choices you face might be."
-John Tyree, Dear John

"Sometimes you have to be apart from people you love, but that doesn't mean you love them any less. Sometimes it makes you love them even more."
-Steve Miller, The Last Song

'The more I know of the world, the more am I convinced that I shall never see a man whom I can really love. I require so much!' - Sense & Sensibility-

These were few of the dozens quotes, I read just tonight, these words somehow at some points has been a definition of my journey.

It’s now barely 4o’clock, my time reads and I should be back with percents and percentage, but before I go, here’s my crazy must have romantic novels to list a few:

1. Sense & Sensibility - by Jane Austen
2. A Walk To Remember - Nicholas Sparks
3. The Time Traveler's Wife - Audrey Withnegger
4. Something About You - Julie J
5.The Notebook - Nicholas Sparks
6. Pride & Prejudice - Jane Austen
7. Austenland - Shannon Hale
8. Emma - Jane Austen
9. Dear JOhn - Nicholas Sparks
10. Gone w/ the Wind - Margaret Mitchell
11. The Last Song - Nicholas Sparks
12. Memoirs of Geisha - Arthur Golden
13. The Wedding - Nicholas Sparks
14. Silas Marner - George Eliot
15. Message in a Bottle - Nicholas Sparks

For sure I’m gonna get all these, it’s only a question of when?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Scattered thoughts on my " POST ITS"

It's a Sunday afternoon at wala masyadong ganap sa work, medyo nabagot din ng konti, kaya napag tripan ko ang "post it" sa PC...