Friday, June 10, 2011

BACK TO SCHOOL MANIA

It's school time again...woooaaaaahhh! I miss school so much :(
But at least I had this one day to reminisce my school life.After my afternoon routine I took this chance to sneak out from work and went shopping for school supplies, to which I enjoy so much.And as I went on with my so called school-supplies-shopping these were what caught my eye:





a certain man carefully scrutinizing the bag as the promo laid down his best sales talk ever....
             (this reminds me of my service crew days----my earlier life....oh how I miss dealing with different
              people from different walks of life)
                                ladies busy with all these notebooks...back in time what I love about my notebooks 
  are the pictures of my favorite celebrity...


and how about these kids.......(oh!never been to like this when I was a kid,
                          we just purchase our school supplies from a nearby market-)



                                        what supposed to be the dialogue of this pic?,perhaps it goes like this:

                                         "Mama sige na paliti ko ani bag o uniform ba"!



                             this one's my favorite: I just wonder why this "papa' went shopping for school  supplies,
                             usually it is the mother right? but nevertheless :Bravo to this father!And speaking of father,
                             June is actually a "Father's Month".Advance Happy Father's Day to all the Tatay,Papa,
                            Papang, Papsy, Daddy in the whole wide universe, specially to my dearest Papa Anor!!!






                                   and what about these three ladies....reminds me of my high school days
                         I love binder notebooks back in those days, well actually that was the "IN" thing that time


"Ahem, Nay ano po hinahanap nyo?
                   what about this one?:"Ineng double check mo nga kung wala na tayong nakaligtaan".




I also have my own requirements-list, not for me but for my sisters who are thank God in high school now..(konting tiis na lang ..at makapagtapos na rin sila)



                                          and this has been my school supplies basket........
And finally, the sneak out was perfect and so enjoying.. Too bad I can't bring along my sisters with me, must be more enjoyable bonding moment if they're with me.But anyway,there's still another time to bond with them.So this has been me..now reporting back to work..hahahahaha!And before this blog ends: wanna share my favorite quote when I was in my elementary years that I always wrote in every front page of my notebook.
And it goes like this:

  "STUDY FIRST BEFORE YOU ENTER THE KINGDOM OF LOVE"








No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Scattered thoughts on my " POST ITS"

It's a Sunday afternoon at wala masyadong ganap sa work, medyo nabagot din ng konti, kaya napag tripan ko ang "post it" sa PC...